MINI BLOG: A FEW SHORT LINES ABOUT GRIEF

 
THIS PIECE WAS WRITTEN AS PART OF A THERAPUTIC PHOTOGRAPHY GROUP ( ONLINE). PLEASE DO NOT THINK THAT I AM REALLY DEPRESSED OR FALLING APART. THIS IS NOT A CRY FOR HELP- I AM DEFINATELY WAVING. AND NOT DROWNING!!.
 
 THIS IS A SINCERE ATTEMPT TO EXPLORE THE LOSSES OF THE LAST YEARS, THROUGH PHOTOGRAPHY AND WORDS...AND  I HOPE THIS MINI- BLOG WILL RESONATE WITH SOME OF YOU. 
 

Grief.

I have lost a person I spent every day with and loved, I had hopes and dreams about her future. I miss how she used to look and feel, and her plans for what she thought she would be doing, and the adventures she thought she would have. The person who has taken her place, is kinder and more patient. Life has broken her open and the Light streams in and out now...

Grieving is like a Malaria that I know I will never be entirely free from. 

 I live in the moment, it is all I can have, and I am occupied by doing all the things I need to do to placate this new sick person, .and then...

...an encounter with the world of wellness, a comparison with what others can do... and the fever flares up, and once more I am delirious with GRIEF.



FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A COMMENT- THANKS FOR READING.

Comments